Road Trip To Chiang Rai


We're going to Shanghai woke up feeling a little under the weather not feeling great uber sick but tummy cramping but we should be all right it's a three-hour bus from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai and there are three different bus approaching yet so let's just get into a sauna or it took and go this is the luggage.

I'm taking wearing gave two nights Cusco his low backpack cleaning man love it nothing so free and white so I'm going from Shanghai to Chiang rai you want to ask you to drive all your son ty drives to take you to arcade bus station terminal 3 so finally, they sold out on the bus 10 15.

Very nice so we went for the other one and how much was it once again you very much in here in Chiang Rai were just another bus scholarship and then just stopped off at a little cafe restaurant so we're gonna see finger some food here fill our bellies design we're really hungry it's really shocked angel yeah with the exchange rates as it stands at the moment which is now 45 bar to the pound, not 50.

Thank You British pound and that bus ticket cost us around three pounds say for three and a half hours and they give you water a snack and also a little refreshing wife when your office come on high five you live in England you get on the bus three pounds while the bus crisis in England nowadays especially Birmingham let me know the interesting to know so you can't get fast through that Plus fascia soon isn't that lovely hi well it's the digs for the next two nights gotcha suddenly Mr. our apartment so this is a v2 hotel and a very good location and this cost us around.

I think I want to say 550 and night so that's about 12 pounds swing lined up per night six times each not what we are going to head out to get a foot massage because it's a whole day and I have a mint I just picked up some sort of black bean cake I'm gonna try it now sure how to describe it all I know is I want more you aren't you adorable finally getting up oil massage mm-hmm captain girl I was easily the best oil massage I have ever had because it hurts.

I know that you solved that hurts like in all the right ways ah I feel high mmm welcome to the night designer because it's raining I might not be able to film walking good you the legs are we went to get some food but, to be honest, it's all seafood and it's, all the same, it wasn't impressive by the looks of the pictures and stuff.

 I try online I was expecting a lot more variety but there wasn't a sign it was raining also been hunting and abandoned our Poncho's didn't like my finish to wear so we came to hear salacious or earlier and we haven't history on the Carol our side to treat ourselves to a pizza it's a holiday and the way they look a little fresh look first name Chiang rai anything knowable to say it's more senses than Chiang Mai.

And we have a reason enough of the area to really make a comparator anything but you know it's yeah I've got really very few words to Chiang rai but tomorrow we're gonna have a lion we're going to relax have a lion and then we're going to go to the white temple which is one of the most you know that's what we will see you and they come Chiang rai have a good reason because the photos look incredible so can't wait for that hope to join me again on another day of logging mission side there's a shot I feel I haven't felt much today basic twitter each transaction all that's epic trolling sit down there and I will see you when that I saw what

Previous Post Next Post