Begining a Trip to Koh Samet


Ah, good morning. I'm here at Namthip Pier in Ban Phe, Thailand, Rayong Province. And in about thirty minutes. I am going to be leaving for Samet Island. I've got my tickets, 100 baht, a round trip ticket That's on the slow boat, the speed boat is 200 baht. 

It will take you there a lot quicker, but what's the hurry. OK, I'll show you around Koh Samet once I get there. The other people with me aren't Thai. They are all Chinese. The only Thai people on the boat are the crew. Interesting. Well of course we have the Seven Eleven. 

We have that everywhere in Thailand. Coffee Shop, a little restaurant, and a  clinic to treat your bumps and bruises. And motorcycle rental. A very small raan ahaan. They even have a school here on the island. 

I had a very nice lunch of fried rice with shrimp here at the Chilli Restaurant and hotel. Here we have two seven-elevens on the same street. Right across from each other. Only in Thailand. And the Funky Monkey. You know, one thing I really don't understand is sunbathing. Why would you intentionally put yourself in the sun like this, to get burned? Yuck! I hate it.

Previous Post Next Post